- COPYRIGHT NOTICE.
- CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE/DISCLAIMER.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- AVAILABILITY; PRICES AND VALUES.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Site, Reunion makes no warranty, express or implied concerning the Reunion content, the Site, or products or services available through the Site. Reunion makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Reunion specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, materials and content on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing in any way, all information, material and content on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warrant of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Reunion, its employees, agents, representatives and associates do not represent or imply any performance level or guarantee in relation to the values or figures nor do they make any claim that the use of the values or figures will result in a profit or prevent any loss for a user or that use of this Site will achieve any particular result.
- Reunion and its employees, agents, representatives and associates do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this Site. Reunion makes no express, implied or statutory representation or warranty regarding this Site or the information herein. Reunion shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted, uploaded, posted or made available on or through this Site.
- In no event shall Reunion or any affiliated companies be liable to any party for any damages including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, or loss of savings), or any other damages arising – in any way, shape or form – out of the availability, use, reliance on, the information and/or this Site, even if Reunion shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Reunion specifically disclaims all representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of the information contained on this Site. Reunion makes no representations as to the suitability of the information available on or through this Site for any purpose nor about its legitimacy, validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness. In no event shall Reunion be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of information available on or through this Site.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS.
- NOT OFFERING ANY PERSONAL ADVICE.
- GOVERNING LAW.
The use of this website and any of the information provided herein are subject to the terms and conditions below as amended from time to time (the “Terms and Conditions”):
This website and its contents (the “Site”) are owned and operated by Reunion, Inc.,a Mississippi corporation (“Reunion”). Please feel free to browse the Site; provided, you understand that you use this Site at your own risk. You may not distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, report, or use the information, material and contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without Reunion’s express written permission. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the remainder of the Terms and Conditions set forth below and all applicable laws. By accessing, browsing and/or using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, as well as any such additional terms and conditions.
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully as they contain important information regarding the use of this Site. By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately cease using the Site.
Re-use of any of Reunion’s content and graphics on this Site without permission for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You should assume that all material, content and information on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions.
Reunion reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions or any material on this Site at any time. Any such change will become effective immediately. You agree to review these Terms & Conditions each time you access this Site.
This Site and all information contained therein, including, without limitation, the look and feel of the Site and all design, text, images, trademarks, tradenames, logos, and other information, and all software products advertised, presented, or discussed therein, is protected under United States and other copyright laws and is owned by Reunion or used under license from the owner of the respective intellectual property rights. In addition, all right, title, and interest in all servers and server-based technology related to this Site, and all information contained therein, including, without limitation, protocols, parameters, designs, specifications, and user identification algorithms, and technology underlying such algorithms are owned or licensed by Reunion. The foregoing may not, except under written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Reunion’s prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is expressly authorized under the United States copyright laws. Reunion’s trademarks, tradenames, logos, images, and, service marks used on this Site are the property of Reunion and may not be used without prior written permission from Reunion and then only with proper acknowledgment.
Some properties which appear for sale on this Site may no longer be available because they are under contract, have been sold or are no longer being offered for sale. All data and/or search facilities on this Site are for consumer’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that consumers may be interested in purchasing. Any values or prices of lots or homes included in Reunion’s reports present the best estimate of Reunion as of the date they were prepared. Information provided on the Site is believed to be reliable when posted, but there is no guarantee that it is accurate or complete or current at all times.
This Site may include links to third party websites. These links allow you to exit this Site and enter third party websites. These links are provided only as a convenience. The linked websites are not reviewed, controlled, examined, sponsored, or endorsed by Reunion and Reunion is not responsible for the information, advertising, products, resources or other material, of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. In no event shall Reunion be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any damage or loss arising from or occasioned by the creation, use or reliance, on the third parties’ websites or the information, advertising, products, resources or material accessed through these websites. Reunion reserves the exclusive right and sole discretion to add, decline or remove, without warning, any icon or link to a list or website, from this Site.
The information included on this Site is provided only to give you a basic understanding of the lots, homes and amenities in Reunion and is not intended to provide specific investment advice for you, and should not be relied upon in that regard. No statement in this Site is to be construed as furnishing investment advice or constituting a recommendation regarding the purchase or sale of any real properties. You should not act or rely on the information on this Site.
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Mississippi law.